Barrister & Solicitor
At the Law Office of Sahar Zomorodi, we provide legal advice and representation on a wide range of practice areas, including Real Estate transactions, Business Law, and Civil Litigation. We take pride in serving our community and catering to businesses and individuals of diverse backgrounds, with effective and strategic legal solutions and expertise. Whether you are a corporation, a small business owner, or an individual, we will work with you on your project, big or small, to resolve complex issues and ensure that complicated problems become simple for you.
Sahar Zomorodi is a lawyer in Richmond Hill, Ontario and practicing in the areas of Civil Litigation, Real Estate and Business law.
Prior to opening her own firm, Sahar obtained her law degree in the United Kingdom. She successfully represented litigant at the Employment Tribunal in England and practiced diligently in the areas of Residential and Commercial Real Estate in Toronto and currently practicing diligently in the areas of residential and commercial real estate and business transactions in Toronto.
Sahar has represented many small business owners in commercial transactions; private lenders in power of sale/foreclosure actions; and individuals in both Small Claims and Superior Court actions.
Sahar is known for her client-driven practice, commitment to excellence, and above average legal strategy.
- Founder of the Canadian Law Accreditation Support Services (CLASS)
- An organization designed to assist internationally trained lawyers and law graduates through the accreditation process in Ontario
- Article Publication for “Persian Tribune Magazine”
- Article Publication for “Request Regulatory Offences Compliance Newsletter” – September 2011
- Article Publication for “Javanan Iranian Magazine”
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Iranian Legal Professional of Ontario (ILPO)
- Iranian Canadian Lawyers Association (ICLA)
- LL.B., University of Kent, Canterbury England, 2010
- B.A. (Hons), York University, 2006